Saturday, June 24, 2006



Ok, this is where i work. This is just after we moved from level 2 to level 4. I've asked pretty much everyone and no-one can tell me why we move levels so often. I think they just like spending money on stupid shit. I like the new floor though, better view than before.

This is my neighbour James or Jhaunzhenningsing or somethin. As with most of the ppl in my building he is Chinese. Good bloke with an unnatural liking for green tea. I enjoy beating him at pool. German pool tables are much easier than australian ones so u can feel like a champion every time u play. This is good for me.

This is Lakshita my othere neighbour from Sri Lanka. He is wearing some skirt thing that apparently all the Sri Lankan gangstas wear. He likes Kung fu and thinks he is good at it. Im not too sure though.

I took some fotos the other night in the thunder storm. Quite happy with this one. Again, not bad for a canon powershot 400.

This is a WW2 bunker that is right next door to my old accomodation. They are too expensive to pull down so they just use them for concerts now. Pretty strange to see this sort of thing right next to houses in a residential area.

U can tell that we are a fair way north at the moment. It gets properly dark at about 11pm and gets light at about 4am. Its pretty strange. Its easy to come home from a party and find that its getting light already. Its only gonna get worse for a while too. Gotta learn to sleep before it gets dark. Not really getting enough sleep during the week cos its too easy to stay up beyond midnight. Anywho. Post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home